The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishkiller

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Getting straight to the point, my computer was constantly crashing due to Window's XP problem, I reinstalled Windows XP and poped in my motherboard's cd to update the utilities, but now it won't recognize that my MB being an Asus board. My MB is couple years old and I don't recall what series it is beside being an Asus, so my question is, is there a way for me to find out what kind of MB it is so that i can download the updates online? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Gollum

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Open your case and look on the motherboard itself... name, part number, revision etc should be silk screened onto the board.
Back to top Go down
Fishkiller

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:59 pm

Thanks Gollum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigoleBEEMer

bigoleBEEMer

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:11 pm

i once had a socket 754 asus board that wouldnt let me update bios due to "must have an asus board to install asus bios" was like an 80$ board i gave away. anyway you can use cpuz download cpuz a stand alone slick prog that will tell you all your clock speeds and mobo along with bios revision ect. good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer problem   Computer problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King's Raiders :: General :: Open Forum-
Jump to: