The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahazu-Zagam Kill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perinator

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 pm

Not sure if this vid is already posted. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jkEvNTNtE the are able to down the Adds fast giving more time to kill the Boss. They have a Tank for each add that is able to hold them steady. The way that the Boss is trailed is dif than how we do .
Back to top Go down
Perinator

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Perinator

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:50 pm

Another . This one they go in as a group beating on the Boss between Adds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUxdYleXsk&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Alex de Large

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 am

That third one where they melee the boss..

I think our poison cloud forms much faster. They have like 3 seconds after he steps forwards before the thing forms. I dont think that's accurate.
Back to top Go down
Kurrupt

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:45 am

the key to this fight is the adds mostly, the poison is easy to deal with with such a big room. the adds pop once every 60 seconds so the faster you burn them down the more time you have on the boss. at the beginning it is very important that all necros and demos to not pull agro "agro #%@$% (wink)". after second set of adds i normally unleash my necro leetness and still top the dps chart at the end Smile.

first time kill should be no longer then 10 minutes (no more kite room), farm status is about 5 minutes.

here is our video (Reincarnation on Tyranny), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYrVjJ63GGg
Back to top Go down
CorpseTrain

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Some interesting observations from watching multiple videos for strats, that I believe will help us.

1. The adds group always stands in the middle of the room facing the boss, All melee toward the front, healers are next behind them, and casters ar at the back of the pack. This allows for two things. If the casters accidently pull add agro, the adds run directly toward the waiting melee players. Second the heals from the add group healers, do not interfere with the MT healers.

2. Two off tanks are always assigned to follow boss and pick up adds as soon as they spawn, the two off tanks immediately run the adds back to the add group, which proceed to burn the adds down. NO waiting to hold agro, since they already have agro.

3.No change to the main tank group, it funtions according to our plan.

4. The adds group is always facing the boss as the boss is kited around the room, melee out front, healers next row, casters in the far back. Turning as the boss turns, but never leave the center of the room.

5. The boss is always lead by the Main tank in a staight line, the adds always spawn at his ass end, this way the off tanks know at 60 sec where the adds will spawn before they spawn.

Just my observations from multiple people downing this boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahazu-Zagam Kill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahazu-Zagam Kill   Ahazu-Zagam Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahazu-Zagam Kill
Page 1 of 1