The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern

Go down 
+2
CorpseTrain
Musk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Empty
PostSubject: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:35 am

We will be having a full guild meeting on Monday Jan 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern.

The main topic will be dkp systems for loot. Other subjects will no doubt be brought up, including the impending server merge.

There will be a cap on meeting length of two hours, though I'm sure we are hoping for a lot shorter time than that. But this is a crucial moment in guild history, and I want to make sure we all have a chance to speak our minds.

Afterwards an officer meeting will be held to make final decisions regarding dkp systems.
Back to top Go down
CorpseTrain

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:56 am

Possible to move meeting to Tuesday since the servers will be down all day and nothing else to do.

The US servers will come down for the announced server merges on Tuesday, January 13th at 7 am EST (noon GMT). The duration is scheduled to last about 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Xmit

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:13 am

I will try and make it on time. I get home from work at around 5:30-6pm PST
Back to top Go down
Lewolf

Lewolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am

Is this vent or on the forums?
Back to top Go down
CorpseTrain

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:01 pm

i would say vent
Back to top Go down
Gollum

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 pm

I would say lets leave it for tonight. All we need is for the servers to come back online early, in the middle of our meeting, and for everyone to go crazy and leave the meeting to check it out...
Back to top Go down
Lewolf

Lewolf

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:40 pm

I can't make the meeting so I will add my comments now:

Currently I am trying to get ahold of a decent computer to get back into the game, I just missed a Falcon Northwest Fragbox II Dual Core 2x SSl. It just went over my budget which is currently occupied paying off a Handa Rebel Motorcycle. So... I guess it's just a matter of time.

Next summer I should be leaving for the far-east, I gots lots to do over there, maybe tell you about it later Razz

As for the server merge and suggestions, I already posted them here:
https://the-kings-raiders.darkbb.com/suggestion-box-f2/an-incentive-for-other-guild-leaders-to-merge-with-us-t211.htm

And here: https://the-kings-raiders.darkbb.com/pvp-discussion-f9/role-of-classes-during-a-seige-t210.htm
Back to top Go down
Rhime

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Damm..couldn't make it tonight by 5pm...
Any chance on posting the meeting minutes here for us lamers to browse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern   Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting Mon. Jan. 12 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern
Page 1 of 1