The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Changes So Far: the short version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

The Changes So Far: the short version Empty
PostSubject: The Changes So Far: the short version   The Changes So Far: the short version Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 pm

To be brief, we have two guilds... The Raiders, and The King's Raiders.

The Raiders is a guild for characters up to level 50. Over 300 people have joined in the last 3 weeks. I hope to establish mini-game groups, and even twinks at levels 19 and 39. This groups will be for the purpose of having fun while leveling up in PvP experience. I would like to see people using vent and grouping up, learning the social and mechanical skills. For vent info, check the guild MotD in game.

The King's Raiders is the original guild. In the past few days the first new members (about 20, from levels 50 to 80), some from The Raiders and some recruited from the ranks of unguilded on Tyranny, have joined. In the next 2-4 weeks we should gain enough level 80 people to raid T1 and then T2 dungeons. Obviously this process will take patience and work to resume raiding, but as long as we keep growing I'm sure that it will happen. By the way, we will not be using DKP systems, but will merely roll for items.

TKR will also be looking to grab a Tyranny battlekeep as possible. This is my favorite part of the game, and I look forward to resuming seiging.

There will be a major patch, the 1.06, coming up in the weeks after the server mergers on Jan. 25. (The mergers will not directly affect Tyranny but leave Tyranny the only non role-playing PvP server.) The patch will introduce the concept of 'guild reknown', or guild levels, up to 20. We will be able to enhance our guild city in various ways, not all of them merely cosmetic. There is more about this on the AoC Forums. The expansion will be out in the next few months, it is believed.

That's it in a nutshell. I look forward to February and the return of our guild(s) as a force. A lot could happen, so nothing is for sure, but so far I'm having fun, and I hope new and old Raiders are too. We have a bunch of good folks already.

AoC is still the best MMO out there, in my opinion. It is to be hoped that FunCom is going to finish the process of debugging and improving the game to make it the title it should have been when they launched it in May 2008. Onwards and upwards!
Back to top Go down
bubba316

PostSubject: Re: The Changes So Far: the short version   The Changes So Far: the short version Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Congrats on the rapid rebuilding process. All the best as you move forward towards the next big patch.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Thanks mon!   The Changes So Far: the short version Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm

bubba316 wrote:
Congrats on the rapid rebuilding process. All the best as you move forward towards the next big patch.

Thanks mon! As you see I spend almost all my time in game instead of updating the website. The patch seems to be good so far; i love the new feature 'guild renown'.

Thanks for dropping in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Changes So Far: the short version   The Changes So Far: the short version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Changes So Far: the short version
Page 1 of 1