The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Are You? - List Your Characters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mungo

Mungo

Who Are You? - List Your Characters Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 am

Hey All,

I thought it might help everyone to know who is who. I would like members, if they are willing, to post their list of characters and maybe some details to go with it. If you want to add some background as well that would be great. I have been playing AoC since June of 2008 and became a King's Raider in the Fall of 2008. Also, if you have characters that are in other Guilds please note that (Optional) So here is what I have:

Lubricious (King's Raider) - Level 80 Assassin (My First Character) - Armorsmith & Weaponsmith
Sassman (King's Raider) - Level 80 Barbarian - Alchemist
Runamucker (King's Raider) - Level 76 PoM - Alchemist
Mungojerrie (No Limit) - Level 80 ToS
Edgler (No Limit) - Level 80 Guardian
Deferran (No Limit) - Level 80 Ranger
Evildead (No Limit) - Level 80 Necro - Architect & Gemcutter
Fellfrosch (No Limit) - Level 44 Bear Shaman
Tigobitties (No Limit) - Level 53 HoX

FYI - No Limit is a guild that belongs to me, my Father & My friend Rummey. We built that guild during the turmoil after Musk took his break. We created it to have our own bank and instance to gather in. We have all T2 city buildings and a T3 Keep. If you see a No Limit they are friendly and will not attack, we would appreciate the same in return.
Back to top Go down
jebediah

jebediah

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 am

chelada 80 guardian (the kings raiders)
jebediah 80 necro (usual suspects)
twinklez 80 tos (usual suspects)
lady 80 pom (usual suspects)
meiri 80 barb (usual suspects)
kikitoutdur 80 necro (on wiccana)

I'm an original member of TKR from Bluesteel. My mains are all in usual suspects for pvp and high level raiding. My heart remains in TKR tho afro afro
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 pm

jebediah wrote:
chelada 80 guardian (the kings raiders)
jebediah 80 necro (usual suspects)
twinklez 80 tos (usual suspects)
lady 80 pom (usual suspects)
meiri 80 barb (usual suspects)
kikitoutdur 80 necro (on wiccana)

I'm an original member of TKR from Bluesteel. My mains are all in usual suspects for pvp and high level raiding. My heart remains in TKR tho afro afro

Thanks Jeb. But... you are a bit too modest, since you neglect to mention you are still Co-Leader of this guild on Petula, your 41 Necro!
Back to top Go down
Mungo

Mungo

PostSubject: Updated Info   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Leveled Up My PoM

Runamucker (King's Raider) - Level 80 PoM - Alchemist
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Musk characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Musk - 80 Barbarian Architect and Weaponsmith (95 days played!)
Zact - 50 Conqueror
Chun - 51 Guardian
Muskk - 20 PoM

I have other alts, including two on a different server that I never play. I have an open slot and am considering a ToS.

I vow to make more time to play my alts; they really are a lotta fun.

Last edited by Musk on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add proffs.)
Back to top Go down
elbonito

elbonito

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm

elbonito lvl 36 gaurdian
Back to top Go down
http://gigthe.k@gmail.com
Nyteshayd

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Wow, been....like a year and a half since I was on here. Just stopped by to see if it was still up.
Nyteshayd-80 Sin (King's Raiders) from WAY back.

Good to see you are still Around Musk. Debating coming back with the new expansion. Hope to see some friendly faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You? - List Your Characters   Who Are You? - List Your Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Are You? - List Your Characters
Page 1 of 1