The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Look for the Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakar/Karakaz
Admin
Admin
Kazakar/Karakaz

New Look for the Website Empty
PostSubject: New Look for the Website   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:15 am

New look for the website if you don't like it, kiss my ass....

Just kidding Smile

If you don't like it guys send me an email or forum-mail.

Cheers
Kaz
Back to top Go down
https://the-kings-raiders.darkbb.com
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Thanks Kaz!   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:44 pm

I wasn't sure I liked it, but now that I'm used to it, I do.

Thanks mon! Now, any chance of you coming back to AoC? We miss your dry wit and slashing humor, not to mention your fierce PvP action. And your private vent channel remains... you can even rename it.
Back to top Go down
Murtagh

PostSubject: It Looks Nice....   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm

Dam only if it was a good game still, and if we still had everyone from the summer....
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Well now...   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Hiya Murt!

I think the game is good, if continued buggy (see my lengthy post dated today in 'Slaughterhouse') and so on, and it's worth waiting to see if Mr. Morrison can make some big improvements.

And yes, we had a great crew of people this summer, many of whom have moved on, but there are a batch of new folks aboard who are funny and funky. The Raiders live!

Come back online and in vent one o' these days and check us out. Hope to see ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Sup   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 am

Yo.

Just thought I would drop in and say hello . I'm glad to see The Raiders still live, its one of those cases where the guild way outshines the game. Last summer was big fun no doubt, twas the time of my "summer shammie", but just like that college hottie I had to let her go. Maybe if medium armor looked more sexy then dirty flour sacks I may have hung in longer.

Anyways; how goes it Musk? I hope your winning all your battles and all is good. I gotta tell ya I miss the opportunity to hang on vent with you the last month during the economic melt down for some raw discussion....I feel deprived. Maybe you could slip the new port number in somewhere ,I can catch up. I promise not to try to get you over your elf hatred more then once.

If you guys haven't seen the sit com "The Big Bang Theory" check out the show on-line from 2-3 weeks ago....its all about how the HOT chick next door gets addicted to AOC....you will like, I promise.

Aight, I'll leave there... Take care and GET BACK IN THE MINES!!!

Peace, Acer
Back to top Go down
Acerr

PostSubject: correction   New Look for the Website Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:41 am

Scratch the the vent part ..it works again now....talk soon man....

Don't forget to wear safety glasses when you mine....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Look for the Website   New Look for the Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Look for the Website
Page 1 of 1