The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone out there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pesry

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to see if you guys are still around. Wanted to say heelo for the few that remember me.
Back to top Go down
Persy

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm

I can't even spell my name. PERSY. Just want to know if you guys are still kicking.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 am

Persy wrote:
I can't even spell my name. PERSY. Just want to know if you guys are still kicking.

Hi hi! I check in now and then, as you see. How ya been?

Not playin' a MMO. I miss it.
Back to top Go down
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Is that Persefone??
Back to top Go down
Persy

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 am

This is persefone. Still playing war hammer and some L4Dead. stop by vent sometime. Morlen and I are there.
Back to top Go down
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 am

Yeah I checked in a dew times but I never see you guys on. I went back to WoW for a little then moved on to Lord of The Rings Online, which is a pretty decent game at this moment, I have yet to be bored in the game so that's a good sign. However I am looking to see if there's anything else coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there?   Anyone out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King's Raiders :: General :: Open Forum-
Jump to: