The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Empty
PostSubject: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 pm

There's a longer post, dated today, in the registered member chat regarding my latest various actions. Short version- still haven't played an MMO since AoC, though I'm waiting for a couple.

My best to all former Raiders. Who knows... mebbe some of us will join up again down the road!
Back to top Go down
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Another game recently caught my eye, called Champions Online; it's a superhero MMO. Looks pretty good and the early reviews on it are promising. I hope it's good I'm getting sick of playing Lord of The Rings Online, which is funny the fantasy medieval-esk games were the first MMOs I played I guess I am just sick of the genre now.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Graz/Darmoc wrote:
Another game recently caught my eye, called Champions Online; it's a superhero MMO. Looks pretty good and the early reviews on it are promising. I hope it's good I'm getting sick of playing Lord of The Rings Online, which is funny the fantasy medieval-esk games were the first MMOs I played I guess I am just sick of the genre now.

Oh that is funny! I just posted about CO in the registered member chat...

Yeah CO looks a bit different, lighthearted might be the word. Applied for the Beta, so stay tuned. Hope all's well in your worlds, both pixel and rl!
Back to top Go down
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Things have been okay for me, but I often wonder what happened to the old crew like Beem, Persefone, Kyoke, Phalynx, Murtagh, Perceptive, and all of them. I'm actually thinking of coming back to AoC since they did overhaul a decent amount of stuff. I kind of regret selling my account, but I was hurting for money at the time so I don't regret my decision. I really hope to game with the old crew again some day, I had fond memories of AoC that summer with our guild.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Graz/Darmoc wrote:
Things have been okay for me, but I often wonder what happened to the old crew like Beem, Persefone, Kyoke, Phalynx, Murtagh, Perceptive, and all of them. I'm actually thinking of coming back to AoC since they did overhaul a decent amount of stuff. I kind of regret selling my account, but I was hurting for money at the time so I don't regret my decision. I really hope to game with the old crew again some day, I had fond memories of AoC that summer with our guild.

Yep, best guild ever. I loved that we never lost our Battlekeep and were the last one standing on Bluesteel. Again I have a longer post about Champions Online in Registered Chat. I'm gonna try the open beta Aug. 17th, make a beta guild, the whole schmeer. If I like CO I'll make a perma guild when the game starts Sept. 1. Too bad they didn't get the game up three months ago, starting a superhero game just when school starts seems a bit wrong.

I talked to Beem a few months ago, Persy checked in here, no word on the rest. Agree it would be fun to put that crew together again, but I won't hold my breath. Good to hear from ya ol' bud, hope to see ya in CO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO   I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm still here, looking carefully for an MMO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King's Raiders :: General :: Open Forum-
Jump to: