The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Vacation from MMO's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

Short Vacation from MMO's Empty
PostSubject: Short Vacation from MMO's   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to see how you guys are doing. I myself am taking a short break from MMO's, nothing really good on the market currently and i refuse to return to WoW. I'm waiting for Star Wars the Old Republic, which is why I'm taking a break, I want to return to MMO's refreshed and hopefully it will be like when I played my first MMO Everquest. I hope you are all doing well and hopefully we'll play together again in the future, if not I wish you guys the best of luck in life at whatever it is you choose to pursue. I'm on facebook usually so look me up or just ask here for me to add you.

- Graz/Darmoc
Back to top Go down
demonik

PostSubject: Re: Short Vacation from MMO's   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Likewise. I'm waiting for another MMO. Would love you play with everyone again. Is there a vent everyone/anyone still uses?
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: No vent atm, but...   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am

The old Raiders vent is gone, and so is the one I had for Champions Online. Easy to put one back up if there is a need, of course.

As I say elsewhere I'm taking a look at coming back for a bit; it has been nearly a year since I left and I'm a bit curious to see if the game has improved in any way. And if the old T3 Raiders city still exists, that would be a decent platform to revive the guild from. Hmmm....

Stand by!
Back to top Go down
Graz/Darmoc

Graz/Darmoc

PostSubject: Re: Short Vacation from MMO's   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:14 am

Musk you still playing Champions? I'm holding out for Star Wars, there's been a lot of bad feedback about Star Trek Online so I probably won't even bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: CO sux   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:34 am

Graz/Darmoc wrote:
Musk you still playing Champions? I'm holding out for Star Wars, there's been a lot of bad feedback about Star Trek Online so I probably won't even bother with it.

I burned out on CO real quick, and am unsubbed. STO I'll look at, but I'm thinking AoC is looking more like the game I'd hoped it would be... still has issues, but a year later, looks vastly improved. With the T3 city in place, it could be time to return.... mua ha ha....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Vacation from MMO's   Short Vacation from MMO's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Vacation from MMO's
Page 1 of 1