The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

proposed schedule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigoleBEEMer

bigoleBEEMer

proposed schedule Empty
PostSubject: proposed schedule   proposed schedule Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:22 pm

saturday wing 1, yak.
sunday wing 2
monday need/greed tbo
tuesday vistrix/kiki
wednesday wing 1, yak
thursday need/greed tbo
friday tbo

monday and thursday off, with a 3 day run fri-sun. makes most sense to me, though id note if we cannot fill scheduled raid there is a chance we will be raiding something else.
Back to top Go down
bubba316

proposed schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposed schedule   proposed schedule Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 am

personally I don't like the idea of having a scheduled raid every night now, even if some nights are open roll. I'd rather keep a few nights a week (2-3) open for other events.
Back to top Go down
Rhime

proposed schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposed schedule   proposed schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:27 am

Agreed..how about some group questing nights for the members who aren't up to raiding yet and need to level to get there?
Back to top Go down
jebediah

jebediah

proposed schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposed schedule   proposed schedule Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 pm

agree
4 or 5 nights per week. @ no more than 4 hours per night is enough to keep people from getting burned out.

btw. i've been up against addiction in minigames. holy cow.They are about as good as it gets. They capped the skull 5 times before i had 3 kills on my necro!!

We seriously need to get a minigame squad and some coordination for sieges. I'm afraid we're out of our league on Tyranny now. It would be great to have a few days to work on this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

proposed schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposed schedule   proposed schedule Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proposed schedule
Page 1 of 1