The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spawn-camping gankers in our guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Musky

Spawn-camping gankers in our guild Empty
PostSubject: Spawn-camping gankers in our guild   Spawn-camping gankers in our guild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

I had a sad moment today; a good guildy left us because he objected to one of our members spawn camping lowbees in White Sands. The player who left was Hargash. He killed a guildy (lvl 21) who was, as I say, obnoxiously spawn camping. Hargash left of his own accord when I talked with him, which was a sign of his class.

So we are left with someone of (in my view) questionable moral value, and lose a potential good player who has moral sense.

Now, I see no way around this problem, so we will go on. The number one rule in this or any guild is to not kill your own kind, even if the killee, a ganker of the totally helpless, might be better off in a guild like Skum. And as soon as we try to establish anti-ganking rules, the problem of enforcement comes up. No way I want to deal with that. Bad enough trying to keep us from killing each other.

Still, I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth as we enter the month of July.
Back to top Go down
Feeldeez

PostSubject: Re: Spawn-camping gankers in our guild   Spawn-camping gankers in our guild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:41 am

Well that blows monkey chunks.

To lose good players because of the actions of those of a questionable nature. Even more reason for the prison system to be implemented ASAP.

As for how to deal with issues such as this? Not really sure of the best way. What i would ask is what kind of guild do we want to be? With actions such as this we are no better than SKUM. Do we want to be a respected guild on this sever? I think we do. We need to have some kind of ruling on actions such as this. We end up losing qulity players at the expense of getting a bad rep on the server. I for one don't agree with ganking lowbies but when it impacts our reputation on the server then we need to do something about it.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Daku

PostSubject: Re: Spawn-camping gankers in our guild   Spawn-camping gankers in our guild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:17 pm

have to say that i agree, while i dont mind ganking and do it myself now and then ther have to be limets to it.
But on the otherhand ther might always be a good reason for even thomting like spawn camping lowbys (say for example if ur alt has been spawncamped and u just wans revenge) so yea this a difficult topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn-camping gankers in our guild   Spawn-camping gankers in our guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn-camping gankers in our guild
Page 1 of 1