The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild City

Go down 
+4
Kazakar/Karakaz
Antilikos
Musk
Rillos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rillos
Officer
Officer
Rillos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Our guild city is located in Purple Lotus Swamp on the north west corner of the map. There is also a village to the north east where you will find gathering and crafting trainers. Training can begin for resource gathering at level 20 and crafting professions at level 40.

To get to our city from Tarantia go to Kemi then Khopchef's Provience. Once in Khopchef's travel south to hit Purple Lotus.

A alternative route, which is also shorter travel to wildlands and locate the poitain city guide npc on the north west corner of map then enter guild city.

Guild City Rillos25

Guild City Rillos23

Guild City Rillos12

Last edited by Rillos on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Great screenies!   Guild City Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 am

Hey thx Rillos, gj mon.

That me staring in vacant admiration?

Looks even better with the latest buildings up.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: New NPC Trader in our Tradepost   Guild City Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:02 pm

As a result of the patch of Monday 6/18/08, we have a Trader on duty 24/7 in our Guild City. His name is Matten, he's level 80, and he handles all the stuff a trader does: Regular bank, Guild bank, auction, and mail.

I assume Matten is not the last NPC to spawn in our fair property.
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Another Great screenie...   Guild City Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm

At the front of our forum, but ya cant see Kaz rearing on the horse... awww. Anyway, thats the top of the alchemey building, more of a tower really. Those dudes that you can see in front look mighty questionable.

So the Guild city is done for T1, now its on to the Keep walls. Need... to... build...

Thanks to Kaz and all who helped get us this far.
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:58 am

A good link that gives us an idea of the resources needed for the next tiers. These vary by location due to the different wall configs of each city location. Here is the view for our NW location in the swamp for T2. We have a lot of farming to do.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p4LB-eZIz13c-g8Rz_iVEcg&gid=14

We need 67 stacks of Iron, 215 stacks of Granite, 115 stacks of Yew, and 21 stacks of Electrum.
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:09 am

I don't know if there is a mandated order for building upgrades, if not I suggest upgrading the buildings that will help us craft better gear first. Those are Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, and Alchemy lab.

I'm assuming we have an Weaponsmith capable of crafting lvl 75 weapons if we had the building. We don't have a crafting forum to discuss that in so I'm not sure. I would be able to craft the lvl 75 armor if we had the building. The lvl 75 gems can be crafted at present without the Alchemy upgrade, but I suspect that may be taken away in a patch because the trainer says you do need the upgraded Alchemy building to craft them.
Back to top Go down
Kazakar/Karakaz
Admin
Admin
Kazakar/Karakaz

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 am

There is an order, sadly, and it is quite specific as in how the buildings are implicated , which I don't like what they have done.
Back to top Go down
https://the-kings-raiders.darkbb.com
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Basically, we need 20 people to send in 10 stacks of granite, 5 stacks of yew, 3 stacks of iron, and 1 stack of electrum. Then we can start working on the T3 city. Being that only about ten or so people seem to be looking at these forums I'm not too optimistic about this happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaanyr

Kaanyr

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:57 pm

I just started working on my harvesting, so just tell me what we need in a clear updated list posted int he first post or something and il give w/e I get. Im sure others will follow suit.

Oh, and maybe tell ppl to register on the forums and hop on vent in the guild message?
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:31 pm

I can't update the first post, but I can tell you we need about 200 stacks of Granite, 100 stacks of Yew, 60 stacks of Iron, and 15 stacks of Electrum. Maybe I'm off by a few, but these estimates are why I posted my previous suggestion about what 20 people could do to provide help. If we have received more donations than I think we have that would be great and maybe I'm off by several dozen stacks or something, but I'm sure we still need hundreds of stacks of resources to complete the T2 city.
Back to top Go down
Kaanyr

Kaanyr

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Oh and to give my stacks I gota? Cant seem to be able to put stuff on my own in the guild bank so...? Mail it?
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am

I suggest mailing to Karakaz.
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Antilikos wrote:
Basically, we need 20 people to send in 10 stacks of granite, 5 stacks of yew, 3 stacks of iron, and 1 stack of electrum. Then we can start working on the T3 city. Being that only about ten or so people seem to be looking at these forums I'm not too optimistic about this happening anytime soon.

I just turned over 10 stacks of granite, 5 stacks of yew, 4 stacks of iron, and 4 stacks of electrum. Hopefully that will help move things along, but without help from all of us nothing will get done.
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:36 am

It sounds like lots of people are supplying mats to the city building effort. Great work!

From what I have read the T3 requirements for the Keep have been reduced greatly. The other T3 buildings are still through the roof, but hopefully the Keep will give us a good quick headstart on T3 once we get going.

Keep III
Superior Keep Plan: Two Vellum(1 Gold 12 Silver Each) + Drawing Ink (25 Silver)
2400 Duskmetal - 240 Girder
5000 Basalt - 500 Slab
3000 Oak - 300 Frame
1000 Gold - 100 Grand Facade

Total resource stacks = 114
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Antilikos wrote:

Keep III
Superior Keep Plan: Two Vellum(1 Gold 12 Silver Each) + Drawing Ink (25 Silver)
2400 Duskmetal - 240 Girder
5000 Basalt - 500 Slab
3000 Oak - 300 Frame
1000 Gold - 100 Grand Facade

Total resource stacks = 114

Another thing this means is that I have already gathered 20% of the mats for a T3 keep. If I'm not the only one saving for this we should have the T3 keep on the day we can build it. If I am the only one gathering for this, thats pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Antilikos

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:55 am

The new forum setup makes it so I can't read what I am typ ing. Hopefully its not too messed up. Anyway, I donated 25 stacks of T3 mats last night to help get us started on our way to a T3 keep. Please, lets all pitch in to get us going.
Back to top Go down
Escrima

Escrima

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: 75 weapons   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 pm

I can craft the level 75 weapons for anyone who needs them.
Back to top Go down
bigoleBEEMer

bigoleBEEMer

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 pm

damn 25 stacks! i need a 75 blu dag. btw i love white on white, hopefully no mistypes
Back to top Go down
Murtagh

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: The Kings Raiders T3 Keep   Guild City Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
bigoleBEEMer

bigoleBEEMer

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:21 am

ROFL OMG funniest vid ever. Aint gonna forget that any time soon. Could even see myself down in front. GREAT WORK GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: T3... thx again   Guild City Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 am

Many thanks again to all who made it possible. And the T3 movie (thx Murt) is an inspiration to keep grinding T3 mats... though the bar for the next one, the marketplace, is very high.

Damn the jealous prospectors, full speed ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild City   Guild City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild City
Page 1 of 1