The King's Raiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The King's Raiders

The King's Raiders website/forum... an Age of Conan guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Empty
PostSubject: The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm

The patch seems to work, despite the lag spikes. It's a good patch. Guild reknown rocks, and we are in the top 20... awright, it's 19, but hey, we were totally inactive a month ago!

I am currently notifying some of our former guildies that we have revived the guild. One other note, the lower end for the guild level is now lvl 25, to take advantage of how guild renown works. More soon.
Back to top Go down
Morbark

PostSubject: Re: The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 am

I am reinstalling this game as curiosity has gotten the best of me. I hope it is closer to what I thought it would be when I first bought it.
Don't know if anyone in the Raiders remembers me but I would love an invite when I get back on.

Acer

Lvl 80 BS

I have the dubious distinction of being the only healer left standing when Musk and another DPS slayed the Raiders first Boss all while plowing through a huge memory leak. ..was a top ten all time gaming moment.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Acer!   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Morbark wrote:
I am reinstalling this game as curiosity has gotten the best of me. I hope it is closer to what I thought it would be when I first bought it.
Don't know if anyone in the Raiders remembers me but I would love an invite when I get back on.

Acer

Lvl 80 BS

I have the dubious distinction of being the only healer left standing when Musk and another DPS slayed the Raiders first Boss all while plowing through a huge memory leak. ..was a top ten all time gaming moment.

Peace

Thanks for bringing back that memory, which literally made me laugh out loud.

Hey, I'm out of town for 24 more hours (this old laptop can't handle AoC specs, so I need to get home to my dasktop), and if the lads haven't gotten you aboard, I'll be happy to oblige. I write this Tues. Feb. 16, a bit before 7PM Pacific Time (which is 10 PM Eastern time, of course.) I look forward to talking to you soon, and thanks for coming back!
Back to top Go down
Morbark

PostSubject: Re: The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 am

It seems the name "Acer" is taken as a result of server consolidation. New name is "Ceresia"

I'll most likely be rolling a starter as well. The game looks very polished from my first impression now, so it looks like fun to level through again,
(plus I forget everything and need to see all the tutorials) Wink
Back to top Go down
Musk
Admin
Admin
Musk

PostSubject: Re: The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Morbark wrote:
It seems the name "Acer" is taken as a result of server consolidation. New name is "Ceresia"

I'll most likely be rolling a starter as well. The game looks very polished from my first impression now, so it looks like fun to level through again,
(plus I forget everything and need to see all the tutorials) Wink

Excellent! Contact me in game for an invite back to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)   The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1.06 patch, and growing the guild back (very short update)
Page 1 of 1